I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities. Dr. Seuss
Thursday, January 25, 2007
sad news
We had to put my (our) dog to sleep today : (.
Poor little Jesse was so full of cancer...but we had such a hard time letting him go. We had him for the last 15 years. Long time, especially for a big-ish dog like a german shepherd.
I am sad.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am so sorry. Pets are a big part of a family, I am so sorry for you loss. I will be praying for you, friend.
4 comments:
I am so sorry. Pets are a big part of a family, I am so sorry for you loss. I will be praying for you, friend.
i'm sorry
hey my friend...you didn't tell me that! i am so sad and am glad i got to meet mr. jesse! makenna is sad, too. love to all of the frasers.
Sarah,
What a great house Jesse got to live in, I know he was loved greatly!
So sorry to hear that you had to put him down, it's never easy.
Post a Comment