Saturday, March 17, 2007

Life is goooooood

*the weather is SO beautiful lately
*the flowers are starting to bloom
*my hair is long enough for a ponytail (slightly less awkward stage of growing out)
*lots and lots of funniness of late
*getting excited about the possibility of moving to a coast this summer maybe...probably
*new shoes were only $11
*fun thoughts of buying a new car...by new, I mean used, but newer than mine
*this thurs. is Earth Day, which means it's par-tay time in earth science with my sweet high schoolers
*went to the big spring dance performance last night and was very impressed with some of my kids' skills
*just thoroughly enjoyed a big cup of jasmine tea and a hot pizza pretzel thing
*got to actually hang out with Texas friends this month (as opposed to just phone hanging out)
*made some money playing with the Hobbs community orchestra and the piece we played was actually recognizable as Sheherezade ...
*made a pumpkin-ice cream pie that was delish, think I'll make another one today
*St. Patty's day is fun and I like green (and I'm half Irish)
*spring break is in t-minus 1 week!
*and best of all, I am going to be basking in sunshine and ocean in t-minus one week because I am cruising Mexico and Belize for spring break!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it Spring Break for you yet? :)