So last Friday the kids were taking a quiz and the room was really quiet when we hear a sneaky little fart. That would have been funny enough, but the poor kid who farted says "Oh, sorry." and then realizes that he's just admitted to farting in the presence of his classmates....so then he says "Oh crap!" and his face turned so very red...
Poor kid, the whole class did the good ol' head swivel to look at him when he said sorry, and then they all start to giggle. I completely lost it and was quickly reduced to tears because I'm laughing so hard...what can I say, it was a Friday and it was 6th period so almost time to go home...and the room was soooo quiet...and the kid, poor guy was well trained to be polite and apologize for flatulence I guess, but that is just so not cool when you're an eighth grader.
Oh man, this is the quality of my almost daily entertainment!
No comments:
Post a Comment