Wednesday, March 07, 2007

epiphanies

So I was lying in bed this weekend, enjoying the sunlight coming through the window and waiting for the day to begin (I was in the midst of a super fun EB birthday shindig), when I realized a little something. I think I just might be a crier. No, really, miss unemotional Sarah is a crier. I cry all the time! When I'm sad...when I'm mad...when I'm frustrated and overwhelmed...when cute kids show their innocence...at beautiful music, both playing and hearing...and most often, I laugh to crying a lot. and by "a lot," I mean many times a week.

Who'd a thunk it? Not me, that's for sure! (maybe all of you knew this about me already, but I didn't get the memo)
Ha, what funny tricks God is playing on me as I get older...

And for interest's sake, here's a pic from the weekend birthday trip-o-fun:

No comments: