I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities. Dr. Seuss
Saturday, November 04, 2006
new career options
Option Numero Uno: Surfer Extraordinaire (ignore the leg hair)
you should totally be a surfer. I'll move to Hawaii with you and I'll be the PT for you and all the hottie surfer guys. Let's do it! also, I'm making a budget for when I have an actual salary, and having a roomate would save me a lot of money.. hint hint
i believe miss emily has a smashing idea! hint hint...well, only if it is close to us!!! or maybe we will go to hawaii as missionaries together. hehehe
2 comments:
you should totally be a surfer. I'll move to Hawaii with you and I'll be the PT for you and all the hottie surfer guys. Let's do it! also, I'm making a budget for when I have an actual salary, and having a roomate would save me a lot of money.. hint hint
i believe miss emily has a smashing idea! hint hint...well, only if it is close to us!!! or maybe we will go to hawaii as missionaries together. hehehe
Post a Comment