So I've realized over the years that I somehow give off the impression that I am a vegetarian, or if not a vegetarian, at the very least I'm a super healthy eater...well, while that's partially true (somewhat healthy, not super, and not a vegetarian although I do generally pick veggies over meat), my closest friends have discovered that I have a small (aka large and deep) love for snoballs. Yes, that would be Snoballs as in the fluffy pink coconut-marshmallow-cream-chocolate goodness Snoballs. Not healthy in any way. Probably in fact eating those has a subtracting effect on the healthy food I eat. Nonetheless, I LOVE them!
Well, below see the wonder of all wonders that I found at the dollar store last week. Total sponataneous waste-of-money-by-the-cash-register buy, but I was excited (and so should you be!).
Ok, now for the goodness (sorry for the poor quality of pic):

1 comment:
I have yet to actually eat previously-stated snoballs. We needto have a snoball eating party. soon. hope you're doing well. maybe we can meet up at my cabin in december???? that would be fabulous!
Post a Comment