I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities. Dr. Seuss
ah... my little fras (as sahala would say!) Hope the fam is well, I almost feel like I'm there right now, of course Ian is boldly (and loudly) speaking his opinion about some *important* cause, Luke is laughing to himself and giving a few words in edgewise, Hannah is doodling on her own and Sarah, of course, is wisely remaining stoic in her stance... Happy Thanksgiving Sarah! Not that much longer until Christmas break!! yOu can make it! love, em
1 comment:
ah... my little fras (as sahala would say!) Hope the fam is well, I almost feel like I'm there right now, of course Ian is boldly (and loudly) speaking his opinion about some *important* cause, Luke is laughing to himself and giving a few words in edgewise, Hannah is doodling on her own and Sarah, of course, is wisely remaining stoic in her stance... Happy Thanksgiving Sarah! Not that much longer until Christmas break!! yOu can make it! love, em
Post a Comment