I think I've told you about this band before, but I just discovered that they have a full length album out... The Autumn Film has put out The Ship and the Sea and I like it A LOT! Check, check, check it out!
In other news, we named our sweet puppy Kiya (like k-I-a, not like the car) and we're going to pick up her buddy (who will be named Kajani) on Sunday morning! Kiya is pretty cute when she's playing. She likes to pounce on her toys and it makes me laugh EVERY time. Little by little she's getting the hang of going potty outside... yay! Babies sure sleep alot...I guess I didn't realize just how much! Speaking of which, I better go see if she's awake from her nap and ready for a potty break and a little lunch. Funny as it sounds, I think God is going to use this little dog to sanctify me...In the 4 days we've had her I've discovered that I am extremely selfish and pretty impatient...alas. Guess it's good we're practicing with a dog and not a baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment