It's been a long time! Moving (and redoing much in the casa) has taken over my life and brain, but we finally got internet at our house last week! Yay! I will put up pics and such of the house and life in general soon, but for now I thought I'd just tell you of two extraordinary observations I made last week during my final week of lunch duty for this year:
1. I saw a genuine side pony tail. Not a pony tail that had fallen to the side, oh no, a fo-rizzle side pony tail, done on purpose.
2. I also saw fo-rizzle acid wash jeans. Not a light pair of jeans, oh no, a pair of pink jeans that had been acid washed...tapered ankles (I know, "skinny" jeans...aka: tapered ankles) and all.
This is the greatness that the cool high school kids of today are walking about in. Ah, entertainment : ).
No comments:
Post a Comment