Wednesday, December 17, 2008

tagged, again!

8 shows I love to watch
1. the office, a newly discovered awesome show that makes me laugh SO hard! (we can instant stream it from net flix over the xbox!)
2. I used to watch a lot of Alias
3. Also used to be preeeetty addicted to the Gilmore Girls
4. Watched 24 pretty regularly when I lived with my p's
5. Our tv doesn't actually play any tv
6. just movies and video games
7. hence the lack of fav shows
8. sorry, I just read a lot, I like books better anyway : )

8 things I look forward to
1. the home group progressive dinner of awesomeness on Thursday!!
2. going home for Christmas, on Friday!!!
3. Christmas break - two whole weeks of freeeeeeeedom!
4. getting up to the mountains to play in the snow while at home!
5. Marc coming home from his friend Dan's house in an hour or so!
6. eventually not being sick - could this crud not drag on forever??
7. learning how to make chicken noodle soup with homemade noodles with my mentor!
8. seeing Marc's sis and her hubby and the kiddos on Sat.!

8 things that happened today
1. woke up late (7:15)
2. still managed to get out the door by 7:50 or so, whew
3. shivered my way to work through the weird fog
4. enjoyed having a sub while I met with the other physics teachers to write tests
5. was taken out to lunch by the nice chemistry folks
6. barely stopped myself from throwing my piece of junk phone across the room when it hung up on Sarah K (it hangs up on people a lot lately)
7. ate a cookie from the batch I made last night to send to the bros
8. caught up on blogs (hence finding that I was tagged...awhile ago...sorry)

8 favorite restaurants
1. BJ's - mostly because of the pizohokies...ahh, heaven in a pan
2. Kuby's Sausage House - mmmmgood german food
3. It's Greek To Me - ok, I've only eaten there twice, but it was delish both times
4. Weck's - a delicious taste of home
5. Twister's in Albuquerque - green chile cheese fries to die for (and which may actually kill the eater...)
6. Satellite Coffee in Albuquerque - not really a restaurant, but they have delish drinks and some good sandwiches too
7. Sugar Brown's in Lubbock - again, not so much a restaurant, but my fav coffee shop in the world
8. Jazz in Lubbock - delish cajun feasting

8 things on my wish list
1. a new cello case someday, when I win the lottery
2. a trip to Macedonia to see Emily K.
3. lots of books...really, that's all that's on my amazon wishlist : )
4. a dutch oven, double boiler, and a veggie steamer (and I NEVER thought I'd actually want to get those kind of things for gifts...ha, funny)
5. a big dog (first a house with a backyard though)
6. a massage
7. a trip with just Marc to somewhere we've never been
8. snow

8 people to tag
1. Mel, when your internet works again, of course
2. Emilou
3. Emily Kay, if there's time amongst the studying : )
4. Tiffany
5. April W
6. Angela
7. Emily Bryant
8. Angela H

No comments: