Saturday, December 06, 2008

pray for my crazy brothers

My bros, Ian and Luke, are both in the military and both in Iraq right now. One is a Gunner for the Air Force, the other an Infantryman in the Army. Both of them love what they do - they love "the ruckus" as they call it, and both are proud to serve our country. Both need Jesus, and both covet your prayers (and so do I for them!). They have been such good little brothers - always protective, often hilarious, passionate about what they love. They've both become good friends to me as we've gotten older, and they are best friends to each other. Dear God, please protect them!

2 comments:

em k said...

i am praying for them. and for your family.

miss you.

come to mk.

apesdina said...

Praying for them girlie! I hope you and Marc are doing well...maybe I can come over to the apartment sometime in the next week or so to hang out. Talk soon!