I saw two movies recently that were great. First, Son of Rambow. An indie flick about two very cute little english boys making an action movie. Lots of laughs and lots (for me) of tears, all in all a great movie I thought. Second, Caspian is great! It has had mixed reviews I think, but I really enjoyed it. Wherever they shot was beautiful, I think the kids acted well, and the story is so great, thanks to CS Lewis.
Second, there's a game that's a little addictive that I kept seeing my kids (at school) play after they finished all their work - called Winterbells. http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/bells.htm
And third, I learned how to make a paper clip jump just a few minutes ago and I'm pretty excited about it. Who knew office supplies could be so entertaining?? : ) http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Jumping-Paper-Clip
1 comment:
oh i can't wait to see son of rambo...that one looks sooooo good! hooray!
Post a Comment