Sunday, September 09, 2007

helloooooo

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted...I've been without the internet for the last 3 weeks...and I changed everything in my entire life in one quick swoop and have since been trying to figure it all out.

All I have to say at the moment is that being married is even better than I thought it would be...and I had high expectations! I often think I might be dreaming because life is so fantastic. Tonight the speaker at church talked about brokenness, and I realized that I have needed to thank God a whole lot more than I have been for giving me such an incredible and easy life right now, especially after asking for a break a lot in the last year...a break He has given! Wahoo!


And now, some honeymoon fun: (these pics are from Playa del Carmen, after we swam with a sweet dolphin named America)

No comments: