Well friends, I am O-fficially employed! Whoo hoo! I will be teaching at a small charter school here... I'll be teaching either 6th or 8th grade science and health and earth science for high school kids! Crazy! I have a lot of preparing to do!!! I'm excited though (when I'm not freaking out) because it will be a real job with a real salary...and hopefully fun. I know that I have previously stated, rather emphatically, that I don't like middle school kids, but I've decided that they might not be that bad in my own classroom...Especially if I start the year off pretty strict and yet have an exciting class...we shall see.
So, I'm at the library typing this because I don't happen to own a computer at this point in my life, and somebody is listening to some crazy techno really loud...I want to laugh but feel like I should leave the computer area to do so! All the computers have headphones so technically, I shouldn't be able to tell that somebody is jamming to techno, however, whoever it is has it playing really loud and I can hear it! Ha, sometimes there are such weird people using the computers at the library...I'm hoping to invest in a computer soon, but I think when I do I might actually kind of miss the entertainment value of coming to the library to use the computer. Ha! : )
1 comment:
i have actually discovered that 11 to 14 year olds aren't so bad. they are in much need of love and encouragement, and sometimes they are just WEIRD, but God's really changed my perspective on people between the grades of preschool and college (wide range, I know).
Post a Comment