Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Today is for dreaming...

To do before I die:

*climb Mt. Kilimanjaro
*fly in a little baby plane
*see the entire world...or as much of it as can be traveled
*learn to speak more languages fluently
*hang glide
*ride the Orient Express (if it exists still...?)
*play in a real symphony (a good one)
*live in a big city
*learn to scuba dive
*paint a giant canvas with something beautiful
*learn to take good pictures
*learn to surf, and then surf around the world
*live abroad for at least 2 years
*find friends across the globe
*learn to dance (and remember how afterwards! ha!)

3 comments:

emily louise said...

hey sarah--i hope you're enjoying the pool and the hot tub!! milk it for all its worth! it was so great to see you! love, em

browneyes142a said...

sorry I missed you, I saw evidence of you at Melissa's house. from reading your blog, I think you sound like a really awesome person (hope that doesn't sound creepy, i just have some of the same desires on your list)

Angela said...

Sarah darling, you continuously inspire me. I love you