Tuesday, May 16, 2006

buya


Today, a little bragging...

First, my youngest younger brother graduated from high school this weekend- whoo hoo!

Second, my oldest younger brother has been filling out an application for the air force lately...he wants to be a parajumper which would be a good thing for him because that would equal both ruckus and getting to be the hero.

And last, I get to go pick up my little sister in a week. She is in Napa, California attending an art school for the semester. She has studied a variety of mediums and I've been way impressed by what I've seen of her watercolor, photography, and film-making skills. PS, she's still in high school!!

2 comments:

emily louise said...

Fun Picture!!!!! Sarah, hope you're having a fabulous trip. I am proud to know such a talented person as Hannah!! Way to go! (you too LUke!)

sarita said...

hey thanks em! i've heard that families that make faces together, stick together...he he