Thursday, September 01, 2005

the madness begins

ay ay ay, people get ready, Ms. Fraser is on the loose! Student teaching began today...9th grade IPC...am I allowed to laugh at the students as much as I do??? They're just so funny! All I did today was watch and grade papers and I am way tired. Not sure exactly how to feel about that...alas, maybe going to sleep at 2 isn't such a great idea anymore. Not that I am a very late stayer-upper anyway, but now that I have a love to talk to, the time flies and low and behold, it's late before I'm willing to hang up the phone these days.

Aside from student teaching madness though, I read this last night and thought it was, as usual, pretty incredible..."I will be glad and rejoice in your love, for you saw my affliction and knew the anguish of my soul. You have not handed me over to the enemy but have set my feet in a spacious place....I trust in you, O Lord; I say, 'You are my God.' My times are in your hands...How great is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you...Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord!" (Bits and pieces from Psalm 31)

2 comments:

sarita said...

well miss brandi, I have been talking to the one and only marc until the wee hours of the morning...!

Angela said...

Hello good friend! I've joined the wonderful world of blogging. Miss you and love you!