We went for our last sonogram Monday and the munchkin is estimated to be 6.9 lbs...already...and he has a giant noggin. The doc measured twice because she thought she'd overmeasured the first time...lol, guess he inherited Marc's melon and not my little pea head. Alas! Not that I don't love Marc's head, I just don't love the thought of that having to leave my body! Sorry, probably too much info, but there it is. Everyone has said though that the thought of labor gets to be less bad the closer you get because you just get so uncomfortable that you'll take any option for getting the kid out of your belly and into your arms. I thought people were nuts and that labor was going to sound pretty awful any way you looked at it, but it turns out that I actually am getting more and more ready to be done and less and less terrified of the laboring. I mean, women do this every day. Apparently God made my body to do this process in fact. Not that I think it is going to be enjoyable, but I'm just ready to have ankles again and feet that are normal size and not carry around a 35 lb dumbell all day and all night and not wake up to use the bathroom more than once in the wee hours of the morning and not grow out of my clothes every other day (seems like it's that frequent at least) and not be so grumpy all the time because of feeling generally blegh. Come on Baby, it's time! Almost time at least...I do still have write lesson plans for my sub, and our house needs some serious cleaning and organizing...
No comments:
Post a Comment