This weather is unbelievable! The weather report on the news said that the snow was expected to drop maybe up to a couple inches and stop sometime in the wee hours of the morning Friday...well, it's 1:48 pm and it's STILL SNOWING! I love it!!! Not to mention 4 days off school - what a blessing : ). Not only because I, along with the students of America, enjoy a free day off of school, but also because I have somehow managed to catch a cold despite the amazing amount of vitamin c I consume in the form of orange juice (iron pills are apparently better absorbed with vitamin c, so I've been taking them with a glass of oj) and prenatal vitamins...and I can't take any days off work because I need all my days for maternity leave...and I'd be absolutely miserable trying to teach with the everflowing snot machine that is my head and the nasty wracking cough that resides in my chest. So, praise Jesus for days off work with no official time taken off!
Here are some pics from this morning - Marc took the pups out to run around in the snow for a bit because they're getting a little stir crazy. Also, Marc took my 28 wk belly pic yesterday, so it's also below. Unfortunately it's not so flattering, but alas, we took 4 pics and they pretty much all looked the same! And, just in case you were going to ask, no, I am not carrying twins and you should never ask a pregnant woman that - she will not take it as a complement (or at least I haven't)! After all I typed yesterday about loving my giant belly, it was kinda funny last night to actually see a picture of it and think "Holy cow, I really do have a giant belly! and I have 3 more months to grow!" Should be fun : )!
No comments:
Post a Comment