Alas, it's been months...oh well! This first trimester business has kicked my boo-tay in the sense that I have been sooooo tired. Tired way beyond reason for the amount of stuff I've been doing. I go to work and I come home and fall asleep on the couch...our house has been ridiculous to keep clean (partly because we've been letting the pups run around while we're home and can watch them and they carry an impressive amount of silt in their very short fur and partly because I am definitely not pulling my weight) and I hardly cook dinner ever. But, last Thursday was 14 weeks for this munchkin, which means I am officially in the 2nd trimester and energy should be arriving soon! Yay! In case you haven't seen on facebook, here's the cute munchkin:


He or she was kicking around and flipping like crazy throughout the ultrasound. That was definitely one of the most amazing things I've ever seen! A whole tiny person! Moving like crazy! And I can't even feel a bit! Pretty weird, but pretty amazing. Last week I read that this munchkin already has fingerprints and, if it's a girl, already has all 300,000 or so eggs in her little tiny ovaries...at a whopping 3 inches long from head to booty. Miraculous!
1 comment:
I can't wait to meet the little one!
Post a Comment