Monday, July 13, 2009

girls have cooties

So Marc and I went down to Hewitt last Friday to see some friends that he grew up with and to catch up with his old youth pastor. His youth pastor's wife was telling us a funny story about her 6 yr old son that I thought I'd post because it makes me chuckle aloud every time I think about it. So her son is going to be the ring bearer in a wedding coming up and he is not excited about it, not even a little bit. Someone (the bride's mom maybe?) was asking him about whether he was excited for the wedding and he answered "booooring." So, she then told him that there would be a lot of really cute little girls at this wedding, to which he answers "aaawwwkward." Ha ha! His mom quickly had to apologize for her son, but I thought it was a pretty hilarious story. What 6 year old boy gets excited about dressing up and hanging out with "cute" girls?? Ha, still laughing aloud!

No comments: