Top 10:
1. I am thankful that God chose to save me, and that his grace is irresistable to me
2. I am thankful that I've been given a husband who beats my old "wildest dreams" every day...one who shows me so much more about God's love than I could ever have known without him
3. Parents and siblings who are believers
4. Siblings who aren't believers, but who love me well and whom God will hopefully call soon
5. My brothers, Ian and Luke, who are both serving in Afghanistan and Iraq in order to keep all of us at home safe and secure
6. Laughter, lots and lots of laughter
7. A good job and a comfortable life
8. Friendships that stretch across a lot of miles, girls who know my heart and love me anyway
9. Netflix streaming over the x-box which has lead to an Office marathon...all 4 previous seasons in less than 2 weeks...holy moly, that is a funny show
10. big dreams for the future, and a growing contentment with the present
No comments:
Post a Comment