I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities. Dr. Seuss
Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Galavanting
Sorry for my lack of posts of late...and before the lack of posts at all, for the lack of posts of substance. I've had a lot of ideas rolling around my head to write about, but I haven't decided which to post on just yet. So, in lieu of a post of words, I'll give you a post of pics. We've been traveling for the last couple weeks - first to Florida for a trip to Disney World and Destin with Marc's family, and then to Albuquerque for some soul refreshment in the mountains and with my family. Here are a few of my favorite pics...




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment