1. Not one, but 2 guys had designs shaved into their heads today. Think like the Vanilla Ice 3 stripes shaved on either side of his head...except these guys had shaved heads, so the designs were just a fine line of zig zags and swirlies. My husband tells me that that fad never actually went out on African American heads, but I could swear I haven't seen shaved pictures since the early 90's.
2. A girl wore such high and pointy stilettos (see pic below, they really looked like that) that she looked pretty hilarious trying to walk across the cafeteria floor without busting...very, very, VERY careful foot steps chosen very, very, very slowly in kind of a duck-walk pattern...oh man, entertaining. I'm all for cute shoes, even if they hurt your feet (to an extent), but I don't wear heels to school because my feet would revolt...I have no idea how these crazy girls wear 4 in stilettos (with the skinny skinny (aka wobbly) heel) all day long!

No comments:
Post a Comment