I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities. Dr. Seuss
Thursday, June 21, 2007
pics to go with the last post
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
look at your little champagnes!!! aww...you guys look sooo happy!! WOOHOO!!!!
I heard that Marc attends the Village. Haven't run into him yet, but I've seen quite a few 9:30ers running around there! I'm excited you'll be close by too. Fun times! --Angie
4 comments:
look at your little champagnes!!! aww...you guys look sooo happy!! WOOHOO!!!!
woo hoo, we ARE so (SO) happy!! And the little champagnes...ah, they were cute, and even tasty!
things at home are good. but will it ever be possible to not miss a country like spain. i submit that it will not. i love airplanes:)
I heard that Marc attends the Village. Haven't run into him yet, but I've seen quite a few 9:30ers running around there! I'm excited you'll be close by too. Fun times!
--Angie
Post a Comment