Friday, April 20, 2007

this stuff is GREAT!

People, this stain remover pen is Ah-MAZing! If only I'd known before now...could have saved my clothing from countless coffee stains! So a couple weeks ago I was carrying an overhead projector and a book and my keys and my mug full of coffee into my classroom (I like to act like I have 8 arms instead of a measly 2) and managed to tilt everything a little too much as I was struggling to open my door...resulting in my mug falling over and spilling most of its contents all down my light blue shirt. Greeeeeat. This is before 1st period has even started. So I try to mop myself up, but alas, I have an enormous brown coffee stain all over the left side of my shirt. During my prep I had to run to a nearby K-mart to get some lab materials for 4th period, and while there discovered these little Tide pens. I went wild with the pen during passing period and lo and behold, my shirt was stain free! Woo hoo! If you are skilled in the areas of food/drink spillage, well, you should invest in one of these too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey buddyyyy! thanks for your encouragment!! yeah i read about your dad..email? blog? somehwere? hehe. man, what is up with all hep? i'm praying for your dad...keep me updated! i love you more than cherry berry mix! :)