Tuesday, June 21, 2005

sad thoughts

so I've named this joy in a hope that my joy will come back to me...one of these days maybe I'll wake up and the sparkle will have returned.
At the moment, I think Ben Harper says what's in my heart best in his song Walk Away:
Oh no - here comes that sun again
and that means another day without you my friend...
And it's so hard to do and so easy to say
But sometimes, sometimes
you just have to walk away, walk away
With so many people to love in my life, why do I worry about one?
But you put the happy in my ness, you put the good times into my fun.
And it's so hard to do and so easy to say
But sometimes, sometimes
you just have to walk away, walk away and head for the door...

Not the whole song, just the gist...
today has been a sad day but who knows what God will bring tomorrow, who knows when ol' joy will show herself again. We shall see.

No comments: